How to parse caffe model in opencv using cv2.dnn.readNetfromCaffe? OpenCV 4.4.0

Hi,
I have been trying to load pretrained caffe model in opencv by following approaches. I checked my prototxt file it is well formatted and
First Attempt

net = cv2.dnn.readNetFromCaffe("C:/Users/SP.000/Documents/ComputerVisionDeepLearning/FaceDetectorwithOpenCVandDeepLearning/deploy.prototxt","C:/Users/SP.000/Documents/ComputerVisionDeepLearning/FaceDetectorwithOpenCVandDeepLearning/res10_300x300_ssd_iter_140000.caffemodel")

error: OpenCV(4.4.0) C:\Users\appveyor\AppData\Local\Temp\1\pip-req-build-nxx381if\opencv\modules\dnn\src\caffe\caffe_io.cpp:1121: error: (-2:Unspecified error) FAILED: fs.is_open(). Can't open "C:/Users/SP.000/Documents/ComputerVisionDeepLearning/FaceDetectorwithOpenCVandDeepLearning/deploy.prototxt" in function 'cv::dnn::ReadProtoFromTextFile'

Second Attempt

net = cv2.dnn.readNetFromCaffe("deploy.prototxt","res10_300x300_ssd_iter_140000.caffemodel")

error: OpenCV(4.4.0) C:\Users\appveyor\AppData\Local\Temp\1\pip-req-build-nxx381if\opencv\modules\dnn\src\caffe\caffe_io.cpp:1121: error: (-2:Unspecified error) FAILED: fs.is_open(). Can't open "deploy.prototxt" in function 'cv::dnn::ReadProtoFromTextFile'

I also tried cv2.dnn.readNet but it gives the same error. Can anyone please guide me through this? it would really help me continue my learning and understand the concepts
Thanks

import os
assert os.path.exists("C:/Users/SP.000/Documents/ComputerVisionDeepLearning/FaceDetectorwithOpenCVandDeepLearning/deploy.prototxt")
assert os.path.exists("deploy.prototxt")

Hi
Thank you for your quick response but the real issue was the filename
Instead of
"deploy.prototxt"
it should be
"deploy.prototxt.txt"
I think its windows it does not show files extension .txt if the file is .prototxt but if you check that file in command line it will show exact file extension deploy.prototxt.txt
Thanks though appreciate

related: openCV caffe model loading error