Setting up face detection sample from opencv android sdk 4.5.0

I want to use the sample project named face detection located in the samples folder of the opencv android sdk 4.5.0. I need to use Android Studio as my IDE.

So far I have done these steps:
1 .Files>new>import module and then set the path to sdk folder (instead of java folder which was done in the 3.4.* version of opencv sdk)

1. changed the build.gradle of opencvlibrary so that teh min

2. I copied the java source files from “OpenCV-android-sdk\samples\face-detection\src\org\opencv\samples\facedetect” into “FaceDetectionToturial\app\src\main\java\com\example\facedetectiontoturial”

3. copied the jni folder located in “OpenCV-android-sdk\samples\face-detection” to this path “FaceDetectionToturial\app”. this the jni and src folders are in the same directory of app

4. changed the app’s AndroidManifest.xml and build.gradle respectively to match the face detection sample.

but still I get this error when gradle syncs:

F:_AisanManuallyCreated\aisanWork_android_development\FaceDetectionToturial\app\jni\CMakeLists.txt : C/C++ debug|x86 : CMake Error at F:_AisanManuallyCreated\aisanWork_android_development\FaceDetectionToturial\app\jni\CMakeLists.txt:9 (find_package):
Found package configuration file:

F:/_AisanManuallyCreated/aisanWork/_android_development/FaceDetectionToturial/opencv/native/jni/OpenCVConfig.cmake

but it set OpenCV_FOUND to FALSE so package “OpenCV” is considered to be
NOT FOUND.