The ARM32 platform uses opencv3.4.1

Hello, I use the Linux platform of ARM32 and the operating system is Ubuntu16.04. After compiling opencv3.4.1 with the cross-compiler, a simple opencv program is generated and the following error occurs:

What is the reason for this?

text please, not screenshots of text.

I see mentions of /usr/bin/ld, some .so files, and some linker flags, but I don’t see a decipherable error message. perhaps translate those other words for us. I would have done that (or google would have for me) but it’s a picture, not text.

when you run the pkg-config command individually, what’s the output of that?

Hello, when I used my compiled opencv to test, the following error information appeared again:

c@ubuntu:~/cf_test/paddle-demo$ ./demo1 
OpenCV(3.4.1) Error: Unspecified error (The function is not implemented. Rebuild the library with Windows, GTK+ 2.x or Carbon support. If you are on Ubuntu or Debian, install libgtk2.0-dev and pkg-config, then re-run cmake or configure script) in cvShowImage, file /home/c/cf_test/opencv-3.4.1/modules/highgui/src/window.cpp, line 636
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'cv::Exception'
  what():  OpenCV(3.4.1) /home/c/cf_test/opencv-3.4.1/modules/highgui/src/window.cpp:636: error: (-2) The function is not implemented. Rebuild the library with Windows, GTK+ 2.x or Carbon support. If you are on Ubuntu or Debian, install libgtk2.0-dev and pkg-config, then re-run cmake or configure script in function cvShowImage

qemu: uncaught target signal 6 (Aborted) - core dumped
已放弃 (核心已转储)

Here is my test program:

#include <iostream>
#include <opencv2/opencv.hpp>

using namespace std;
using namespace cv;

int main() {
      Mat image = imread("1.jpg");
      imshow("test", image);
      waitKey(0);
      return 0;
}

The instructions I compiled are:

arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ demo.cpp -o demo1 -I/home/c/opencv/install/include/opencv -I/home/c/opencv/install/include -L/home/c/opencv/install/lib -lopencv_world -ldl

that’s a different error from before.

Yes. Before the mistake is using the arm - Linux - gnueabihf - g + + demo. CPP - not - I/o c/opencv/home/install/include/opencv - I/home/c/opencv/install/include - L/home/c/opencv/install/lib - lopencv_world - LDL this instruction to recompile solved, then present the above new wrong.