How install emgu-cv 4.5.3 with git open source

EmguCV 4.5.3 — CMake 3.22 — Visual Studio 2019 16.8.3 — .NET5 — WPF

hi,! i download opencv source file from [ this link ], and compile/build with CMake, It worked perfectly and no errors occurred.

but!, when i try do this work with opencv source file [ this link ] i can use CMake, show error :

i want use this class “Emgu.CV.XPhoto.TonemapDurand” but i cant, visual sutido say :

OpenCV: This algorithm is patented and is excluded in this configuration; Set OPENCV_ENABLE_NONFREE CMake option and rebuild the library

That’s why I try to compile/build emgu-cv myself. [ with CMake ]

in emgu-cv website, this link
[ emgu-com/wiki/index.php/Download_And_Installation ]
, I proceeded according to the instructions, but nothing happens and an error occurs, I do not know if it is a mistake from me or …

before this i download emgu-cv from NuGet-Packages and work correctly [ .NET5 ].

note : i cant send more link, site say :

Sorry, new users can only put 2 links in a post.

sorry, support for Emgu itself is a little out of scope for this forum. there might be people who can help but don’t count on it. best to contact the maintainers of Emgu

again, we cannot help with emgu specifics, however:

• the xphoto module is in the opencv_contrib repo so you need to build with that

• use the search bar in cmake-gui to locate the OPENCV_ENABLE_NONFREE option, and enable it