How to use openCV cameraCalibrate without imagesize

I am using cameraCalibrate function on openCV(C++), and I know imagePoints(2D) and objectPoints(3D). I have obtained ImagePoints and ObjectPoints 300 points each. So I don’t need image and I don’t have image size. but I have to put image size to use the function. How can I subtitute OR use the function without image size. at first I wrote ‘None’, but it did’t work. I am very new to Camera calibration code and I would really appreciate any advice I could get. Thank you.

**C++ cv::calibrateCamera(objpoints, imgpoints, cv::Size(gray.rows,gray.cols), cameraMatrix, distCoeffs, R, T);

**PYTHON ret, mtx, dist, rvecs, tvecs = cv2.calibrateCamera(objpoints, imgpoints, gray.shape[::-1], None, None)

just curious, how did you do that without images ?

lidar, going by the tags on SO.

crosspost:

I’m currently calibrating between the lidar and the projector. By calibrating between the 3D coordinates of the lidar and the 2D coordinates of the projector, I want to get the internal parameters and external parameters of the projector. So for the imagepoints, I projected a certain pattern with the projector and put its pixel coordinates. For the objectpoints, the three-dimensional coordinates of the pattern extracted from the lidar were put.

This is correct. I got the points by using Lidar scan.