Opencv setup for c++

Hello, I downloaded opencv’s latest version, and I don’t know how to make it work
(If it matters, i want it to work in codeblocks).
Can someone help?

duplicate of Opencv doesnt work, it prints error

(please @Andris, no, not all over again !)

Hi, I am so sorry, but there are other problems now.
I decided to program opencv projects in Visual Studio 2019, I set all the include directories, library directories, and i set the Additional Dependencie.
If i only include the opencv.hpp library:
"include <opencv2/opencv.hpp>
#include
int main()
{
return 0;
}
It works, but this doesn’t work:
#include <opencv2/opencv.hpp>
#include
int main()
{
cv::Mat a;
return 0;
}
It is the same problem i had, but not the same errors.
The errors are (it doesn’t let me write ‘@’, so i replaced ‘@’ with ‘&’):
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error LNK2019 unresolved external symbol “void __cdecl cv::fastFree(void *)” (?fastFree&cv&&YAXPAX&Z) referenced in function “public: __thiscall cv::Mat::~Mat(void)” (??1Mat&cv&&QAE&XZ) OpencvTeszt C:\Users\andra\source\repos\OpencvTeszt\OpencvTeszt\main.obj 1

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error LNK2019 unresolved external symbol “public: void __thiscall cv::Mat::deallocate(void)” (?deallocate&Mat&cv&&QAEXXZ) referenced in function “public: void __thiscall cv::Mat::release(void)” (?release@Mat@cv@@QAEXXZ) OpencvTeszt C:\Users\andra\source\repos\OpencvTeszt\OpencvTeszt\main.obj 1

The opencv version is the same i had, same with os, and the compiler version is 13.1.0.

it would seriously help, if you’d learn your tools before venturing into things like computer-vision …

Hi, I coded a very simple neural network in c++, and i would like to connect it with opencv’s tools. Can you help me fix the problem?