Hi OpenCV community,
I’m new to OpenCV and stereo photogrammetry. I would like to clarify how the stereo calibration process should be done.
I want to check if this process is correct:
- Capture images on left and right cameras individually with the checkerboard
- Calibrate both cameras individually, save the matrixes
- Undistort individual cameras using the matrixes
- Capture stereo image pairs of checkerboard after the camera has been undistorted
- Stereo Calibrate the stereo camera, save the matrixes
- Stereo Rectify the images using the stereo matrixes
- Create disparity map using StereoSBGM
- ?Not too sure how to quantify disparity to actual depth?
Thanks in advance!