Algorithm Engineer (Senior)

Job Description:

1. Advanced laser imaging equipment for semiconductor and special-shaped curved glass manufacturing, design graphics and image processing functions, and realize integrated applications;

2. Continuous algorithm optimization, algorithm acceleration technology research and development;

3, Familiar with computer graphics, solve the problem of graphics processing technology involved in the use of equipment;

1. Developed algorithms and application functions based on new customer requirements;

2. Cooperate with software test engineer and process engineer to complete algorithm function, performance test and acceptance;

3. Cooperated with FPGA engineers to improve the map segmentation algorithm.

Job requirements:

1. Master degree or above, major in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Automation Control, Signal Processing or related is preferred;

2. Familiar with common pattern recognition algorithms and template matching algorithms; Basic knowledge of visual application;

At least 2 years working experience in related industry;

Familiar with C/C++ language, familiar with OpenCV.

1. Strong mathematical skills.

Thanks for job posting in our forum. To help you out, we will also send this posting to our newsletter.

Hi Zhian, this is Astrid, thanks for your posting.
I have been conducting research in the image processing field for quite some time, and I have experience developing several products, especially in the machine vision field.

In addition to OpenCV, I have been working on various image processing since the days of CxImage, and I have a lot of experience with OpenCV.

The main products are as follows:

• Traffic detection and analysis system by image processing.
  • High-precision measurement system using GigE cameras.
  • Barcode, the two-dimensional code identification system.
  • Trademark Identification System.

The functions used are as follows.

• Various basic image operations
  • Sample-based Object Detection
  • Deformable-Planar Object Detection
  • Template matching
  • ANN, SVM, GMM
  • and so on

It would be appreciated if you let us know your detailed requirements.
Regards.